Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in my services. I realize that there are many Intuitives and Mentors out there and it means a lot that you chose me and my services. The following is some business stuff for us to get out of the way, so that we are on the same page when working together!
How it goes from here:
All payments are accepted via Paypal or Square. Please note that the billing name on your bank statement will be Chameleon Interactive.
2) Scheduling of Individual/Group Sessions or Workshop/Classes
- Individual Sessions: For an appointment outside the available times offered, send an email request and wait for a confirmation.
- Group Session: Group sessions are a greater undertaking so it is preferred that they be scheduled at least a week or two out. For an appointment outside the available times offered, send an email request and wait for a confirmation.
- Gallery: Galleries are offered via Zoom and will be recorded. Everyone will receive a copy of the recording. If you are unable to attend, you may submit your question and it will be answered and recorded in the Zoom session towards the end.
- Workshops/Classes: Workshops/Classes are offered via LearnItLive or Zoom and will be recorded. This means you will never miss a class!
Please email all requests for any event interest, private groups, public groups or conferences to email@example.com
3) Intake Forms
- Individual Sessions: When you book your appointment, I may ask for some information regarding the appointment and about you. I do not need this information to perform a reading, however, it does allow for me to have an awareness of the area of your concerns prior to the meeting. If you prefer not to reveal any information until the session, that is totally okay.
- Individual Life Design Appointments: When you book your appointment, I will ask you for some follow-up information so that I can better address your needs within the time we have together.
- Group Sessions: The most important factor in a group session is determining the suitability of a location. Group sessions are not confirmed until the location has been discussed and confirmed.
- Workshops/Classes: When you book your workshop/class, I may ask you for background information so that I can better address your needs throughout the time we have together.
4) Prior to Appointment or Workshop/Class
Individual & Group Sessions: If time is allowed, prior to a reading, you should expect to receive an email from me offering some guidance on how to prepare for your session ahead of time to make the most of our limited time together. Please review that email and come prepared for your appointment.
Individual Life Design Appointments: You should expect to receive an email from me offering some guidance on being “in the moment” and focused on our session so that we can make the most of our limited time together. Please review that email and be present for your appointment.
Workshop/Class: You will receive class notes and materials prior to the start of each class. Method of delivery or download will be noted after signup depending on the course.
5) Sessions or Workshop/Class
- Individual Sessions & Appointments: I will contact you at your appointed time via the method you and I have discussed. I am able to perform all services long-distance utilizing phone, Zoom, Facebook Messenger, and, in some group instances, LearnItLive (online classroom format.) For in-person meetings, I will send you my home office address within the original confirmation email.
- Please note that I try to be very prompt with my appointments to allow time for all of my clients. Please check your time and be present and ready for our session. I allow for a window of 10-minutes, in case you may have stepped away from the computer or phone for just a minute. This may cut into your appointment time depending on my schedule.
- Additionally, I do try to be flexible, when possible, and ask the same of my clients. Should you find you are running a few minutes late, please reach out to me via text message @ 843-422-5081, and I will do likewise.
- Please note that after 10 minutes, with no notice from you, your appointment time will be considered a no-show and will be non-refundable.
- Workshop/Class: Please be prompt as workshop/classes will start on time.
6) Refund Policy
- Individual Sessions: At this time, refunds are allowed up to 48-hours of the scheduled appointment time. Please contact me via email as soon as you know if you need to cancel or reschedule a session. If you are a no-show, there will be no refund.
- Group Sessions: Due to the nature and complexity of group sessions, at this time, refunds are allowed up to 72-hours of the scheduled appointment time. Please contact me via email as soon as you know if you need to cancel or reschedule a session. If you are a no-show, there will be no refund.
Thank you for your understanding of these policies to make working together a unified process.
Samantha Love (Kaufman)
DISCLAIMER FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP READINGS:
It is my mission to provide my clients with insight into their personal lives and to bring validation that there is life beyond death. Many sensitive topics can be discussed during a reading, however any information relating to:
- Legal matters : It is recommended that clients seek advice from a lawyer
- Medical questions : the client must seek medical advice from a medical professional
- Business questions : the client must seek further advice from a financial adviser
- Mental disorders : the client must seek advice from a health professional
Samantha Love (AFireWithin.Me) and Chameleon Interactive LLC shall not be held liable or accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by clients based on information provided during a reading, appointment or workshop/class. By booking, you agree and understand that the information and guidance is merely for referencing purposes and is not intended to be regarded as professional judgment or advice.
In other words – “for entertainment purposes only”.