Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in my services. I realize that there are many Intuitives and Mentors out there and it means a lot that you chose me and my services. The following is some business stuff for us to get out of the way, so that we are on the same page when working together!
How it goes from here:
All payments are accepted via Paypal. if you do not have a Paypal account, please note in the lower right corner of the Paypal page, there is the Option to pay with a credit or debit card. Please note that the Paypal processing page will indicate Chameleon Interactive.
2) Scheduling of Individual Appointments or Workshop/Classes
- Individual Appointments: For an appointment outside the available times offered, send an email request and wait for a confirmation.
- Gallery: While Galleries are offered via LearnItLive or Zoom and will be recorded, you need to be in attendance to participate.
- Workshops/Classes: Workshops/Classes are offered via LearnItLive or Zoom and will be recorded. This means you will never miss a class!
Please email all requests for any event interest, private groups, public groups or conferences.
3) Background Forms
- Individual Appointments: When you book your appointment, I will ask for some information regarding the appointment and about you. I do not need this information to perform a reading, however it does allow for me to cast a chart and connect with your source prior to our appointed time during a private meditation.
- Individual Life Design Appointments: When you book your appointment, I will ask you for some follow-up information so that I can better address your needs within the time we have together.
- Workshops/Classes: When you book your workshop/class, I will ask you for background information so that I can better address your needs throughout the time we have together.
4) Prior to Appointment or Workshop/Class
Individual Readings: If time is allowed, prior to a reading, you should expect to receive an email from me offering some guidance on how to prepare for your reading ahead of time to make the most of our limited time together. Please review that email and come prepared for your appointment.
Individual Life Design Appointments: You should expect to receive an email from me offering some guidance on being “in the moment” and focused on our session so that we can make the most of our limited time together. Please review that email and be present for your appointment.
Workshop/Class: You will receive class notes and materials prior to the start of each class. Method of delivery or download will be noted after signup depending on course.
5) Appointment or Workshop/Class
- Individual Readings & Appointments: I will contact you at your appointed time via the method you and I have discussed. I am able to perform all services long distance utilizing phone, Zoom, Facebook Messenger and, in some group instances, LearnItLive (online classroom format.) For in-person meetings, I will send you my home office address within 24-hours of the appointment time.
- Please note that I try to be very prompt with my appointments to allow time for all of my clients. Please check your time and be present and ready for our session. I allow for a window of 10-minutes, in case you may have stepped away from computer or phone for just a minute. This will be cutting into your appointment time.
- Additionally, I do try to be flexible, when possible and ask the same of my clients. Should you find you are running a few minutes late, please reach out to me via text message @ 843-422-5081 and I will do likewise.
- Please note that after 10 minutes, with no notice from you, your appointment time will be considered a no-show and will be non-refundable.
- Workshop/Class: Please be prompt as workshop/classes will start on-time.
6) Refund Policy
At this time, refunds are allowed within 48-hours of scheduled appointment time. Please contact me via email as soon as you know, if you need to cancel or reschedule appointment. If you are a no-show, there will be no refund.
Thank you for your understanding of these policies to make working together a unified process.
DISCLAIMER FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP READINGS:
It is my mission to provide my clients with insight into their personal lives and to bring validation that there is life beyond death. Many sensitive topics can be discussed during a reading, however any information relating to:
- Legal matters : It is recommended that clients seek advice from a lawyer
- Medical questions : the client must seek medical advice from a medical professional
- Business questions : the client must seek further advice from a financial adviser
- Mental disorders : the client must seek advice from a health professional
Samantha Love (AFireWithin.Me) and Chameleon Interactive LLC shall not be held liable or accountable for any interpretations or decisions made by clients based on information provided during a reading, appointment or workshop/class. By booking, you agree and understand that the information and guidance is merely for referencing purposes and is not intended to be regarded as professional judgment or advice.
In other words – “for entertainment purposes only”.